Available while supplies last.
This Baxton Studio Stamford bar cabinet is offered in a dark brown finish.
One look is all it takes to see why we think this modern dry bar is perfect for entertaining!
- Widely-opening doors
- Two cabinet doors swing fully open to reveal horizontal wine bottle storage, vertical bottle storage, hanging wine glass racks, a drawer and even more on the back of the doors
- Dark brown wenge stained rubberwood veneer and MDF frame
- Made in Malaysia
- Should be dusted with a dry cloth for cleaning purposes
- Shelves are not removable
- 4 Storage Rack Behind 2 Doors: Width: 15.25" - Back-To-Front: 3.5" - Height: 18"
- Left Cabinet Upper the Wine Rack: Width: 15" - Back-To-Front: 12" - Height: 19.375"
- 12 Wine Rack: Width: 3.625" - Back-To-Front: 12" - Height: 3.625" (each)
- Right Cabinet Upper the Drawer: Width: 15.25" - Back-To-Front: 12.5" - Height: 10.875"
- Drawer: Width: 13.375" - Back-To-Front: 8.5" - Height: 2.5"
- Bottom Storage Space: Width: 15" - Back-To-Front: 12" - Height: 15.18"
|Materials:||Rubberwood / MDF|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
This option allows you to filter for the type of home bar you wish to purchase. This option filters use, function and style of the home bar.
|Type of Home Bar||Bar Cabinet, Home bar, Indoor|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/31/2015 10:42:03 AM