Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Steve Silver DK3000 Dakota Home Bar Set
This Steve Silver Company home bar set features dark brown faux leather upholstery.
Dakota Home Bar Set
- Home Bar: 48-in Wide x 21-in Back To Front x 36-in High
- (2) Stools: 17-in Round x 24-in High (each)
- Beautiful slate inserts with quartered ash veneer bar top
- Durable powder coated metal bases that resist scratches and rust
- Stemware and wine storage is located under the bar top
- Bottom shelf with slate inserts provides additional storage
- Counter height stools are stationary
- Dark brown faux leather upholstered stool seats
|Upholstery:||Dark Brown Faux Leather|
|Materials:||Quartered Ash Veneer / Slate / Metal|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
This option allows you to filter for the type of home bar you wish to purchase. This option filters use, function and style of the home bar.
|Type of Home Bar||Indoor, Wine Bar|
View more coordinating items
- Steve Silver Company AY200B Antoinett…
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Home Bar Furniture - 1068|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/17/2014 12:55:23 PM