Montana Woodworks Montana Headboard
1 - 7 of 13
- A unique and interesting way to bring the rustic lifestyle into your home
- Adding the log headboard to your existing bed is a great way to start living rustic
- Each log and spindle is skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives
- Headboard comes undrilled; can adapt to your bed frame or mount to the wall
- Due to their raw nature, there is no set diameter to the posts of the headboard - average is 5.5" - 6"
- Fully assembled
- 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge
All of Montana Woodworks® furniture is handcrafted by the Amish of Montana in the United States using solid wood.
|Weight:||70 - 95 Pounds|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
|Has Storage Capability?||No Storage Capability|
Headboard type refers mainly to the design of the headboard.
View more coordinating items
- Montana Woodworks MW9D Montana Nine…
You Save Up To $181.49
You Save Up To $147.50
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $91.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/25/2015 3:16:39 PM