Eucalyptus 12-Slat Diagonal Snapping Deck Tiles (Box of 10)
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours.
- Economically reusable—simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor!
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathhroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC-certified Eucalyptus
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Box of 10 tiles covers 9 square feet
|Floor Tile Finish||Textured|
|Floor Tile Shape||Square|
Tile application indicates where and how the tile may be used.
|Tile Application||Exterior, Floors|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Hardwood - 592|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.