Cantina™ Wood Arc Hammock with Jockey Red Sunbrella® Bed Set
This piece of furniture by RST Brands gives you the ultimate in backyard relaxation. This Cantina™ Arc Hammock comes with everything you need to create your very own backyard oasis and lounge around on lazy summer afternoons.
Complete Set Includes:
- An attractive, multi-ply, Cypress wood hammock stand
- Oversized two person, quilted, Jockey Red, Sunbrella® hammock bed
- Sunbrella® fabric, all weather bolster pillow
- Hammock bed top layer is constructed from durable, Sunbrella® quilted fabric, with a poly cotton bottom layer
- Innovative, weather, fade and mildew resistant fabric is quick drying
- Wood frame is formed into a beautiful crescent arch and is easy to assemble using the stainless hardware included in the package
- Total assembly time is approximately 20 minutes
- Cypress wood spreader bars separate the cotton rope, the bed is secured by strong 12" chains, and stainless carabineer style hooks attach the bed to the frame
This field allows you to shop for hammocks that come with a stand, with straps or just the hammock only. Purchasing a hammock with the stand ensures that the hammock and stand will compliment one another whereas hammock straps are great for hanging your hammocks in between trees or poles. If you are looking for a replacement hammock or plan to use an alternative method to hang your hammock, then shopping for a hammock with no stand is a good option for you.
|Hammock Accessories||Hammocks with Stands|
When narrowing down the right hammock for you, keep in mind the holding capacity of the hammock. Are you looking for a smaller hammock meant for 1, a 2 person hammock for you and a companion, or perhaps a larger hammock for accommodating 3 or more people?
|Hammock Capacity||1 Person|
This field is here to help you narrow down your hammock selection by the location that is most ideal for you. You can shop for Poolside Hammocks, which are usually made from quick drying, breathable and durable fabrics; Portable Hammocks, which are lightweight, flexible and easy to travel with; Camping Hammocks, which can easily be packed up and moved; or Garden Hammocks, which are typically used with a stand or are hung in between two trees or poles.
When shopping for a hammock it is first important to consider the type of hammock you desire. There are Rope Hammocks available, which are the most traditional types of hammocks; Quilted Hammocks, ideal for cooler temperatures; Hand Woven Hammocks, known for their flexibility and bright colors; Fabric Hammocks, great for warmer temperatures; and Hammock Chairs, which serve as comfortable, alternative options to the conventional chair.
|Bed Length:||7 feet 2 inches|
|Bed Width:||4 feet 2 inches|
|Overall Length:||14 feet|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Hammocks - 976|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.