TacDriver™ T4i™ 1.5-5x32 Riflescope
In the past, push-button illumination was found only in high-end tactical scopes costing thousands. The TacDriver™ T4i™ line changes all that. These rugged tactical scopes feature glass-etched, illuminated reticles, a first-in-class, two-button illumination control system on most models, and locking windage and elevation knobs. But Kruger has accomplished something remarkable: Kruger Optical has put all those high-performance features into a scope the average shooter can afford.
- One-touch activation
- Two-button illumination control system
- Illuminated F-plex, CQR & LRR glass reticles
- 10 brightness levels (5 for each color)
- 4x zoom magnification systems
- Resettable, locking windage/elevation adjustments read ?, ¼ and ½ MOA click adjustments
- Waterproof/fogproof/nitrogen processed
- Fully multicoated optics
- Power: 1.5x - 5x
- Objective Diameter: 32mm
- Field of View: 42-ft - 14-ft at 100 yards
- Focus: 100 yards
- Eye Relief: >3.5-in
- Exit Pupil: 6.1mm - 20mm
- Wd/El Adjustment: 80/80 MOA
- Reticle Pattern: F-plex
- Requires 2032 batteries (included)
|Gun Sight & Scope Features||Illuminated Reticle, Variable Magnification, Waterproof|
|Mounts To||Weaver Rail|
Optical coatings reduce internal light loss and glare, ensuring greater image sharpness and contrast. More coatings results in higher image quality but also a higher cost.
|Optics Coating||Fully Multicoated|
Reticles help you aim your gun at a target. There are several types of reticles, each of which its own advantages and features.
|Reticle Type||Duplex Crosshair|
Scopes come in two standard sizes. Be sure to pick the size that fits your mounting rings!
|Scope Tube Size||30mm|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Rifle Sights & Scopes - 19169|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.