Step up from the MiniVault to the MultiVault series for even more storage space. The MultiVault has an interior shelf to securely store multiple handguns and valuables.
GVB2000 Bio uses biometrics, specifically fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR).
This self-learning algorithm of the GunVault Bio adds new minutiae to the fingerprint templates each time a user touches the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints.
- Protective foam-lined interior
- Extra storage capacity and removable interior shelf
- Tamper-resistant spring-loaded door
- 16-Gauge steel housing
- Audio and LED low battery warning
- Battery power provides portability
- Mounts almost anywhere in any direction
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools
- Power connection jack for external AC or DC power supply (AC adapter included)
- Patented No-Eyes Keypad with fingerprint scanner
- Holds 15 unique fingerprints
|Listing:||LED, Quick Ship|
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||Less than 10-in|
This option allows you to search by the length of the safe to make sure it accommodates the size of your gun or bow.
|Length of Safe||12-in to 24-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Biometric|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Portable Safe|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gun & Bow Storage - 3039|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.