Sunex Tools SUN5002A Bench Grinder with Light
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
8" Bench Grinder with Light
- Bright, flexible work light
- 5/8" arbor accepts standard wheel
- Has two 8" grit wheels: coarse 36 and medium 60
- Each wheel has protective spark guard and adjustable eye shield
- Mounting holes and rubber feet make grinder easy to mount on a stand (optional - part #5003 or 5005) or use on an approved worktable or workbench
- Conveniently placed, easy to use on/off switch
- Long, 6-foot power cord
- Cast iron base for durability
- Ball bearing construction for smooth operation
- 5/8" Arbor accepts standard 8" wheel
- Includes: eye shields & tool rests
- Power: 3/4 HP Motor
- No load speed: 3450 RPM
- Motor: 5 Amp
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year On Material and Workmanship|
Bench grinders come in multiple sizes but the most common are 6 and 8 inch versions.
|Bench Grinder Diameter||8-in|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Bench Grinder|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/30/2015 4:28:00 PM