120v MICROMOT LW/E Longneck Angle Grinder
This lightweight, compact and user friendly unit is the real alternative to pneumatic tools for grinding, de-burring, roughing, finishing - wherever working in tight spaces is needed. Usable on any workable material such as steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, glass, and ceramics.
- Aluminum streamlined die-cast head
- Lock button with Allen key for easy accessory changing
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for perfect speed every time
- Variable speed from 6,500 - 13,000rpm
- Vibration-free drive via the special permanent magnet motor
- Efficient cooling system facilitates extended use under various load conditions
- Included: 1 x Aluminum-Oxide Grinding Disc (60 grit), 1 x Flap Disc (100 grit), 1 x Aluminum-Oxide Cut-Off Wheel
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 1/8hp (100 watts)
- Speed: 3,300-13,000 rpm
- Noise level: 78 dB
- Variable Disc Size: Ø 2" (50mm)
- Bore: 13/32" (10mm)
- Length: 11-13/32" (290mm)
- Cord type: Straight
Product use is intended for Hobby Users and not for Heavy Industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Angle Grinder|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.