Heavy Duty Medium 7-in 13-Amp Angle Grinder
- 13.0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for 7-in grinding applications
- High power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
- Rear handle design for greater comfort and control
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Sealed ball and roller bearings for extended motor life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Heavy Duty Medium 13-Amp Angle Grinder
- Grinding Wheel
- Backing Flange
- Clamp Nut
- Adjustable guard
- 2-Position side handle
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Grinder amps determine the duration that the grinder can run. The higher the amps, the longer the grinder can run without overheating. Use the options below to select the grinder amps that best suites the job at hand.
|Grinder Amps||13.0 Amps|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Angle Grinder|
You Save $10.77
You Save $8.80
You Save $8.90
You Save $9.16
You Save $9.58
You Save $8.85
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 1:38:56 AM