Heavy Duty 6-in Bench Grinder
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2-in distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
- Heavy Duty 6-in Bench Grinder
- 36 Grit wheel
- 60 Grit wheel
- Eye shields
- Spark deflectors
- Tool rests
- Adjustment wrench
- Amps: 4.0A
- HP: 5/8 HP
- No Load Speed: 3,450rpm
- Wheel Diameter: 6-in
- Spindle Diameter: 1/2-in
- Adjustable Tool Resets: Yes
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Bench grinders come in multiple sizes but the most common are 6 and 8 inch versions.
|Bench Grinder Diameter||6-in|
Grinder amps determine the duration that the grinder can run. The higher the amps, the longer the grinder can run without overheating. Use the options below to select the grinder amps that best suites the job at hand.
|Grinder Amps||4.0 Amps|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Bench Grinder|
You Save $10.77
You Save $8.80
You Save $9.16
You Save $8.90
You Save $9.58
You Save $8.85
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/29/2015 9:04:41 AM