Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Black Friday countdown is at , but the sales have already started! See early-bird deals!
Heavy Duty 10-Amp Small Angle Grinder
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort and control
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Heavy duty construction
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Heavy Duty 10-Amp Small Angle Grinder
- 2-Position side handle
- Depressed center wheel
- Keyless adjustable guard
- Kit Box
- Amps: 10.0A
- Max Watts Out: 1,200W
- HP: 1.6HP
- No Load Speed: 11,000rpm
- Use Wheels RPM: Above 11,000rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-in-11
- Switch Type: Paddle w/ lock-on
- Dust Ejection System™: Yes
- Tool-Free Flange System: Yes
- Tool Length: 11-1/4-in
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Grinder amps determine the duration that the grinder can run. The higher the amps, the longer the grinder can run without overheating. Use the options below to select the grinder amps that best suites the job at hand.
|Grinder Amps||10.0 Amps|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Angle Grinder|
|Blade Diameter:||4½ inches|
You Save $10.77
You Save $9.16
You Save $8.90
You Save $8.80
You Save $9.58
You Save $8.85
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/20/2014 3:53:24 PM