7.5 Amp 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
Provides the ability to grind various materials and applications with ease and speed.
- Service Minder™ brushes eliminates guesswork and stops tool when preventive maintenance is required with removable brush covers
- Ergonomic slim grip
- Directed air flow.
- Epoxy coated field windings provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Lock on/off switch
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 position auxiliary hand specifically designed and angled to a "natural" position for maximum comfort and control
- Ideal for continuous operation all day long
- Reinforced wheel guard
- Provides maximum safety to users under different work conditions
- 7.5 amps
- 11,000 no load RPM
- Auxiliary handle
- Wheel guard
- Flange kit
- Spanner wrench
- Abrasive wheel
- Carrying case
|Materials:||Metal, Epoxy Coated|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Bench grinders come in multiple sizes but the most common are 6 and 8 inch versions.
|Bench Grinder Diameter||Less than 5-in|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Angle Grinder|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 8:43:23 PM