Bosch 144113750 6.0 Amp 4 1/2-in Mini Grinder
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
6.0 Amp 4-1/2" Mini Grinder
Sealed switch keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life.
- Slim housing grip for easy handling
- Lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
- Reinforced windings protect motor against abrasive grinding dust
- 2-Position tool side handle; angled for comfort
- Keyed guard; rotates without removal
- Service-Minder™ brushes take the guesswork out of preventive maintenance
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- 6.0 Amp
- Max. Motor HP: 1.0
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11"
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Auxiliary handle
- Flange kit (inner and outer wheel flanges)
- Spanner wrench
- Abrasive wheel
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Angle Grinder|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 2:45:05 PM