Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Black Bull BG8SS Slow Speed 8-in Bench Grinder
This Buffalo Tools bench grinder is offered in gray.
Black Bull Slow Speed-in Bench Grinder
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 8-in Slow Speed Bench Grinder.
- The slow speed sharpens without generating edge-destroying heat
- Ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting
- Two LED lights, one installed above each wheel, give a direct and focused light on the work piece - great for seeing more fine and detailed work
- Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the bench grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work
- The 1/2-in arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint
- Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand for a convenient and secure grinding station
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- (2) Grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium)
- 115 Volt / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM Single speed
- Bore size: 1/2-in
- Wheel size: 8-in x 1-in
Bench grinders come in multiple sizes but the most common are 6 and 8 inch versions.
|Bench Grinder Diameter||8-in|
Bench grinders are almost always corded however angle grinders com in both corded and cordless options.
|Grinder Power Source||Corded Grinders|
Any real workshop has a bench grinder for precision work on material that can be hand held. Angle grinders are better utilized in situations where the material is too heavy to use with a bench grinder. Both bench and angle grinders come in multiple sizes to meet you every need.
|Grinder Type||Bench Grinder|
You Save $94.47
You Save $11.11
More items in this collection
You Save $99.59
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grinders - 1976|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 9/19/2014 4:06:11 PM