11" Round Grill Pan
The deep sides of this grill pan reduce stovetop splatter when grilling steaks or delicate fish. The cooking surface has raised ridges to give foods the characteristic marks of grilled foods. The nonstick surface is ideal for cooking delicate foods like grilled ahi tuna without the fish sticking to the pan when you turn it. The nonstick surface also means that when dinner is done, cleanup is an easy task.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont's Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior is safe for use with metal utensils
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability
- The Anolon SureGrip® handle is a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone
- Oven safe to 400°F/206°C.
|Materials:||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grill Pans & Griddles - 14553|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.