Kieninger 0138-82-03 Floor Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Impressive, elaborately crafted walnut case with destinctively curved base, walnut burl and inlays
- Decorative brass column caps, 2 doors and total of 6 beveled crystal glasses
- Elaborate brass moon dial with gold plated fine grid, second hand and raised, polished brass numerals
- Large Lyre/270 mm bob diameter with matching bob center
- Movement very large 4/4 triple chime (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington) with 9-tubes
- 24 bronze bushings, 12 genuine ruby jewels
- Automatic beat adjustment, maintaining power and correct second hand indication
- Automatic night shut-off for chime & strike
- Operation - Mechanical, Weight Driven
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Bonnet|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grandfather Clocks - 1148|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/6/2015 4:11:01 AM