Howard Miller 611166 Gerhard Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock is available in a chocolate wood finish. It is available in a nickel metal finish.
- This fashionable floor clock features:
- Hinged top door with convex glass
- Hinged glass bottom door with nickel knob and hinges
- Also features bent glass on sides
- The white dial features:
- Applied brushed nickel Arabic numerals and bar markers
- Nickel finished hour and minute hands
- The dial is specially inscribed with an 84th Anniversary Edition inscription (through 2010)
- Glass mirrored back
- Brushed nickel-finished weight shells and grid pendulum
- The multi-tiered base features a distinctive cutout on the front and sides
- Illuminated case and dial
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Locking door for added security
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included
- Free nickel heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces
- Made in the USA
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 1/31/2015 12:19:40 AM