Howard Miller 611154 Cambridge Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Hinged top door with:
- Decorative ring which frames the convex glass
- Removable crown made from V-matched Movingue veneers
- Bottom door offers an inset panel with a decorative ring which frames the convex glass to reveal the pendulum
- Inlaid marquetry on the inset panel
- Base has an inset panel of reverse diamond matched Movingue veneers and a complementing inlay
- The dial is illuminated
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included
- Made in the USA
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grandfather Clocks - 1148|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Brass/Antique Brass Grandfather Clocks
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/29/2015 9:37:10 PM