This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock has a cherry bordeaux wood finish. Has a satin brass metal finish. Part of the Traditional collection.
- Swan-neck pediment features:
- Bookmatched olive ash burl overlays
- Three turned urn finials
- Carved rosettes
- Brushed satin brass-finished dial features:
- Astrological blue moon phase
- Silver chapter ring with brass numerals behind plain glass
- Satin brass-finished pendulum and banded weight shells
- Illuminated dial and glass mirrored back
- Large reeded columns with turned column caps
- Multitiered Bombe base with decorative cutout
- Gadroon molding and beveled glass on front door and sides
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Cherry Bordeaux|
|Metal Finish:||Satin Brass|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Split Pediment|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/28/2015 1:26:04 AM