Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Howard Miller 611136 Fulton Grandfather Clock
- Simple lines and forms
- Accentuated by a distinctive pediment
- Uncomplicated columns that frame the door
- Base with cutout
- The ivory dial features:
- Dual-tone (silver and black) Roman numerals
- Brushed nickel-finished bezel and hands
- Brushed nickel-finished grid pendulum and weight shells
- Beveled glass throughout
- Removable beveled glass top side panels offer easy access to the movement
- Locking door for added security
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven or carpeted floors
- Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included
- Made in the USA
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Flat|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grandfather Clocks - 1148|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/19/2014 9:10:00 PM