This Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller is available in an embassy cherry wood finish. It is available in a brass/silver metal finish.
- Hinged top door with removable crown
- Dial features:
- Crystal-cut center disk with wood ring
- Circular spun brass-tone chapter ring
- Satin black Arabic numerals
- Brass and silver grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk
- Illuminated dial and case
- Bombe style base with inset panel and shell overlay and plain glass front
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Embassy Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 12:27:43 AM