This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock has a hampton cherry wood finish. Has a satin brass metal finish. Part of the Traditional collection.
- Swan-neck pediment features turned finial with a decorative carving
- Satin-brass dial features:
- Elaborate corner spandrels
- Center disk
- Silver chapter ring with satin-black Arabic numerals
- Astrological blue moon phase
- Brushed satin-brass pendulum and weight shells
- Decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel
- Beveled glass on lower door; plain glass on upper door and sides
- Reeded columns include heavily detailed carvings and turned bottom caps
- Sculpted base features decorative cutout
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Hampton Cherry|
|Metal Finish:||Satin Brass|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Split Pediment|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 2:17:22 PM