Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Howard Miller 611072 Traditional Parson Grandfather Clock
This Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller comes in a golden oak wood finish. Comes in a brass metal finish. Part of the Traditional collection.
- Bonnet pediment includes a decorative overlay
- Polished-brass dial features:
- Elaborate corner spandrels
- Center disk
- Silver chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals
- Astrological moon phase
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass on lower door; plain glass on upper door and sides
- Polished-brass pendulum and brass-finished weight shells
- Illuminated case and glass mirrored back
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps
- Sculpted base features a decorative cutout
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Golden Oak|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Arched, Bonnet|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 9/20/2014 1:26:08 PM