Howard Miller 611009 Trieste Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Grandfather Clock from Howard Miller is offered in a hampton cherry wood finish. It is offered in an antique brass metal finish.
- Multitiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding
- Door features:
- Acanthus overlay
- Raised molding
- Large reeded columns
- Carved column caps
- Beveled glass throughout
- Cream dial with antique brushed-brass bezel
- Decorative antique gold-finished center disk
- Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands
- Antique brushed-brass weight shells and lyre pendulum with decorative center disk
- Locking door for added security
- Multitiered base features:
- Canted corners
- Detailed moldings
- Book matched olive ash burl inset panel in the front
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- St. Michael
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Hampton Cherry|
|Metal Finish:||Antique Brass|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Flat|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 3:23:08 PM