Howard Miller 611005 Arendal Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock has a tuscany cherry wood finish. Has an antique brass metal finish.
- Scandinavian design
- Aged to match the era, antiqued dial offers:
- Roman numerals
- Black serpentine hands
- Separate track for counting seconds
- Special details of this curvaceous clock include:
- Convex glass crystal on the hinged top door
- Decorative carved accents
- Turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch
- The finial and finial base are removable
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass
- Which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clocks curved shape
- Decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors
- Locking door for added security
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Tuscany Cherry|
|Metal Finish:||Antique Brass|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/1/2015 12:26:10 PM