This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock is available in a windsor cherry wood finish. It is available in a brass metal finish. Part of the Traditional collection.
- Features a pediment with a crotch mahogany panel bordered by a raised shell and vine overlay
- Dial offers corner spandrels and center disk, with an astrological blue moon phase
- Double crystal-cut, grooved glass on lower door; beveled glass on lower side panels
- Illuminated case and glass mirrored back
- Polished pendulum with cast center and decorative weights
- Decorative molding accents base of front door, with a graceful cutout at the base
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Locking door for added security
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Windsor Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Split Pediment|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grandfather Clocks - 1148|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/29/2014 12:39:53 AM