Howard Miller 610895 Traditional Jonathan Grandfather Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Howard Miller Grandfather Clock has a windsor cherry wood finish. Has a brass metal finish. Part of the Traditional collection.
- Features a swan-neck pediment with shell overlay at base of the turned finial
- Polished and brushed-brass dial offers:
- Ornate corner spandrels
- Center disk
- Stationary blue moon phase
- Substantial turned and reeded columns
- Plain glass throughout
- Polished-brass pendulum and weights
- Locking door for added security
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Windsor Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Chain|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Split Pediment|
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/3/2015 8:20:38 AM