This Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller has a heritage oak wood finish. Has an antique brass metal finish.
- Features a cream dial with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands
- Crafted in the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guild
- Antiqued brushed-brass weights and pendulum behind wooden, reeded grilles on lower door
- Plain glass throughout
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with a chime silence option
- Locking door for added security
- Free brass heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Heritage Oak|
|Metal Finish:||Antique Brass|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods / Veneers / Metal / Glass|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different crown types, including Flat, Arched, and many others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of crown you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Crown||Flat|
Grandfather Clocks come with several different movements, including Cable, Chain, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the movement you want your grandfather clock to have.
|Grandfather Clock Movement||Cable|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/26/2015 7:57:43 PM