Designed to accommodate both in-home and hospital beds, the Stable Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it’s time to arise. The two non-slip legs plant firmly on the floor for extra stability and support when getting out of bed.
Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Stable Bed Rail can easily be customized it to meet your needs. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Stable Bed Rail to maximize storage space.
- Extendable Legs – Provides added stability when standing up
- Ergonomic Cushion Handle – Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- 4-Pocket Organizer – Provides storage space for handy items
- Anti-slip grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame
- Height Adjustment – Accomodates any home or hospital bed. Installs in seconds, no tools required
How to install your grab bar.
|Grab Bar Installation Type||No Drilling Installation|
|Minimum Height:||31 inches|
|Maximum Height:||3 feet 8 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grab Bars - 561|
|Style||Independent Living, Special Needs, ADA - 265|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.