Available while supplies last.
Heavy-duty grab bar.
- Fluted surface design offers additional grip and provides assistance in preventing accidental slipping.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Ideal for the Bariatric market.
- Choice of five fastening points provides a better and rigid installation to the wall.
- Flange covers ensure no metal connections are exposed, therefore no electrical earthing is required.
- Complies with ADA requirements of wall clearance, diameter, and weight capacity.
- Reinforced with an aluminum tubular core for greater strength and enclosed by UPVC extruded plastic to give the user a warm touch.
- Weight Capacity: 419lbs.
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
How to install your grab bar.
|Grab Bar Installation Type||Concealed Screw|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Grab Bars - 561|
|Style||Independent Living, Special Needs, ADA - 265|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 9:06:11 PM