9000 Watt Generator with Electric Start and Wheel Kit
The WEN 9000 Watt Generator is the ultimate in emergency power generation. Use this generator in the home, at the office or on the jobsite. The 420 cc engine has all the features one can hope for in a Generator: multiple receptacles at various amperages, electric start and a mobility kit so you can transport it where you need power.
- Electronic push button start
- Low-oil automatic shutdown Circuit breaker for overload protection
- NEMA L5-30 Meets EPA emission standards
- Engine oil not included
- Not CARB compliant
- Digital hour meter
- Spark arrestor
- 15 HP, 4 Stroke OHV single cylinder engine with forced air cooling system
- 9000 surge watts, 7000 running watts
- 6.5 Gallon fuel tank, run time equal to 9 hours at half load
- Four 120 volt receptacles, one 120 volt NEMA L5-30R receptacle and one 240/120 volt NEMA L14-30 receptacle
- Wheel kit
- NEMA L14-30 Plug
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Instruction Manual
|Materials:||Metal, Plastic, Rubber|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, EPA|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||8-10 Hours|
|Generator Starter Type||Electric|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.