Energy Storm 1000 Watt Recoil Start Inverter Generator
This generator produces “Clean Power” with a sine wave distortion of less than 2%. Safely power all of your sensitive audio & video electronics such as laptops, computers, LCD and plasma televisions, surround sound systems, sensitive tools, video consoles, and cell phone chargers. The compact design allows for easy transporting and storage. This unit is great for camping, RVing, tailgating, or general use around the house.
- 53cc 4-Stroke OHV Gasoline Engine
- Output with pure sine wave distortion of 2% or Less
- Surge 1000 Watt AC output
- Rated 900 Watt AC output
- 1 - 120V/20 amp AC receptacle
- 1 - 12V/8.3 amp DC receptacle
- 0.79 gallon fuel tank
- 5 hour run time (@ 50% load)
- Recoil start with T.D.I. ignition
- Low oil engine shutdown protection
- Auto idle feature (power on demand)
- AC overload protection
- Exhaust spark arrestor for safe and legal operation in National Parks
- Super quiet - 60 decibel sound rating at 23-ft (7m)
- 12V dc power cord with plug & clips included
- EPA approved
- CARB compliant
|Listing:||Quick Ship, EPA|
|Warranty||3 Year Residential, 1 Year Commercial|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||Less than 8 Hours|
|Generator Starter Type||Recoil/Manual|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
|Generator Emissions||CARB Approved|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.