Technology 4050 Watt Gas Generator
Power when and where you need it. Emergency back up in the home, office or on the construction site. The 4050 Watt Generator offers portable emergency gasoline power for those without power. However, this isn't just for emergencies, use it where an extension cord won't reach, ideal at the campground for power to your equipment or that outdoor lighting.
- Great on the job site to power your tools
- Designed to produce 27 Amps of rated power
- A 30 Amp multiple outlet strip can be used to distribute electricity to critical equipment and appliances
- Features 7 HP OHV Engine, 3250 running watts, 2-120 Volt duplex receptacles rated at 20 AMPS and 1-120 Volt duplex receptacle rated at 30 Amps
- 10 Hours of run time at half load, low oil automatic shut down, digital hour meter, spark arrestor and a wheel kit for easy transport
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||8-10 Hours|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.