Portable 5000/6250 Watt Gas-Powered Generator
The Champion Power Equipment gasoline powered portable generator features a wheel kit and 5000 running watts of power for medium to heavy duty use. This unit is ideal for construction, business, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. This generator is CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Wheel kit with 8" never flat wheels
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- Up to 9-hour run time at 50% load
- Easy pull recoil start
- Intelligauge display shows volts, frequency and operating hours
- Low oil shut-off
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1" Durable tubular steel frame
- Running Watts: 5000 Watts
- Starting Watts: 6250 Watts
- AC load: 120/240V
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- 292cc Champion single cylinder
- 4-stroke OHV
- RPM: 3600
- Fuel capacity: 5.9 gallon (22.4 L)
- Oil capacity: 1.16 quart (1.1 L)
- Recommended oil: SAE 10W-30
- Start type: Recoil
- Low oil shut-off: Automatic
- Fuel gauge: No
- Voltmeter: Yes
- Circuit breakers: Manual
- Choke type: Manual
- Noise level: 78 dBA at 23'
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Generator Starter Type||Recoil/Manual|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||8-10 Hours|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.