Power Boss 1700 Watt Portable Generator
Built for a hardworking homeowner wanting to get the job done easily, efficiently and effectively, this PowerBoss® portable generator offers 1700 running watts and 2000 starting watts to power cell phones, lights, TVs and more. It features a durable Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ engine that is built to perform.
- Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ 127cc OHV engine for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator
- Multi-featured control panel includes (2) 120V household outlets
- Power Surge™ alternator produces up to 25% more surge wattage to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously
- Nationwide service network with 5,000 generator service centers
- Recoil start type
- Standard muffler
- Fuel gauge
- Rated in accordance with PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard PGMA 200 (Standard for Testing and Validating Performance of Portable Generators)
- Not CARB compliant
- Running watts: 1700
- Starting watts: 2000
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 14.2
- Gross torque 5.50
- Engine displacement: 127cc
- Run time: up to 8 hours @ 1/2 hours
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||8-10 Hours|
|Generator Starter Type||Recoil/Manual|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
- Briggs & Stratton 30469 Portable…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.