Elite Series™ 8000 Watt Portable Generator
Built with heavy-duty components and features, this 8000 watt generator was designed to be a hardworking, reliable home backup power generator and works well for tools or home essentials such as lights, cell phones, a fridge, computer, well pump, a microwave, a TV, a security system or a sump pump. Featuring a Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ OHV engine, you can rest assured that the heart of your generator is built for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency.
- Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ engine for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator
- Never Go Flat wheels for easy mobility
- Multi-featured control panel includes (4) 120V household outlets and (1) 120/240V-30A Locking outlet, all with rubber outlet covers
- Power Surge™ alternator for generators produces over 25% more surge wattage to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously
- Key electric start and remote choke for fast, effortless starting from one central location
- Low oil shutdown
- Super Lo-Tone™ muffler
- Rated in accordance with PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard PGMA 200 (Standard for Testing and Validating Performance of Portable Generators)
- Not CARB compliant
- Running watts: 8000
- Starting watts: 10000
- Volts: 120/240
- Amps: 66.6/33.3
- Sure amps: 66.6
- Torque: (ft-lbs, gross): 21.00
- Engine displacement: 420cc
- Run time: up to 9 hours
- Wheel Kit
|Warranty||3 Year Limited, 90 Day Commercial|
Regardless of fuel intake, it is important to know how efficient your generator runs at 50% of maximum capacity or "half load." This will let you know how fuel efficient your next generator will be.
|Generator Run Time at Half Load (hours/tank)||8-10 Hours|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
|Generator Starter Type||Electric with Recoil backup|
|Generator Power Source||Gas|
|Wheel Diameter:||12 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.