Laurie Maitland studied the arts in London, where she specialized in set design before owning two galleries and a furniture design business. These dark and atmospheric pieces express her sense of drama in a concisely powerful abstract design.
- 1 3/4" Satin Black Frame
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
|Materials:||Wood and Gallery Quality Acrylic|
|Construction:||Hand-Built in USA|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Application||Commercial, Indoor, Residential|
|Framed Art Subject||Abstract|
|Number of Pieces||2|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 4:51:18 PM