Pro Lab LW107 Home Safety Lead In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
Pro Lab Home Safety Lead In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
This Lead in Water test kit is an EPA approved laboratory test that will accurately and reliably test your water for lead contamination to 1 ppb (parts per billion). A professional lab report within one week of our receipt of your test sample will be provided.
- Safe and easy to use
- EPA approved lab methods
- Detects poisonous lead in water
- Standard lab results within one week
- Express service available for real estate transactions
- $40.00 standard lab analysis
- Prepaid postage included
- Recommended for Retirement Homes and Schools
- Contents: Plastic non-breakable test tube, Protective mailing tube, Pre-paid postage envelope, Information form
Lead Poisoning Statistics:
- Lead contaminated drinking water from lead pipes and fixtures contribute to lead poisoning in over 40 million homes
- Lead poisoning can cause mental retardation, blindness, comas and even death
- Plumbing and/or lead soldered pipes are among the ways lead can seep into your water supply
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Make sure your home is safe no matter what test is needed by selecting a variety of our safety test kits.
|Safety Test Type||Lead|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Filtration - 2091|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.