Available while supplies last.
15-ft 10-in x 8-ft Add-A-Room
Extend the enjoyment of your backyard or spa with a four-season solarium. Families can enjoy living such as barbecues, parties, or just relaxing in a hot tub without having to worry about UV rays, rain, or snow.
- Reinforced roof is made from 5/16-in polycarbonate material in Smoke color
- Two sliding doors
- Five-position wind panels are made from PVC material in Smoke color
- Baked enamel finish
- 100% rust-proof fiberglass screen
- Roof blocks sun, is mildew-resistant, and features three-ply vinyl
- Includes hardware, screwdriver, and instruction manual
- Caps are included to hide all unsightly screws
- If the screening or windows happen to tear, they are easily removable and replaceable
Use this field to shop by gazebos features, such as gazebos with screens to help keep flying insects out, or pop up gazebos for an easy and portable setup.
One of the most important ways to shop for gazebos is to determine the amount of space you have the size of gazebo that will fit within that area. We determine size by using the longest measurement. There are three main options small (10-ft & under), medium (11-ft to 13-ft) and Large (14-ft & Above).
|Opening:||3 feet 5 inches|
|Length:||15 feet 10 inches|
|Height in front:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Height in back:||8 feet|
|Door Width:||3 feet 7¼ inches|
|Door Thickness:||1 inch|
|Door Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
You Save $1,367.70
You Save $722.29
More items in this collection
You Save $735.40
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gazebos - 901|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/29/2015 4:06:00 PM