Zurich 460 Gas Barbeque Grill
Once a pro, always a pro. Zurich Series grills are designed to last, and are perfect for keeping outdoors. They require low maintenance, and produce high results and precise cooking. They are ideal for the outdoor entertainer. The Zurich Series was created for the Grill Master in you. These Grills are designed to last and are perfect for keeping outdoors. Low maintenance, high results and precise cooking. Ideal for the outdoor entertainer. Z460 standard features include:
- Main cooking area (width x depth) 23.5" x 16.9"
- (5) total burners:
- (4) main stainless steel tube burners
- (1) infrared rear burner
- 56,000 BTU's of cooking power
- A single battery powered push button igniter easily and conveniently lights each burner for fast grill start up
- Double skinned, all stainless steel roasting hood on center pivot for space saving with polished edges and easy read thermometer
- Heavy duty 8mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Full length stainless steel warming rack, perfect for multilevel cooking needs
- Commercial grade rotisserie kit, including motor, stainless steel spit rod and prong set
- Stainless steel cart, folding side shelves, ridged doors, and a bottle opener
- Full length, stainless steel catch pan with front access
- Four hidden caster wheels, two are locking
- CSA approved safety listing
- Ready for LP gas with natural gas conversion available
- Delivered fully assembled
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||5|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.