Gas Barbeque Grill
The Icon Series holds robust BBQs that will allow anyone to be grilling for a long time. The grill comprises of a double skinned stainless steel hood, stainless steel tubular burners and sear plates and a solid galvanized frame. This BBQ is perfect for those seeking a simple sophistication on the patio, lovely to look at, and even better to cook on. The Icon 500TS standard features include:
- Main cooking area (width x depth) 28" x 17.75"
- (6) burners total:
- (4) main stainless steel tube burners
- (1) infrared rear burner
- (1) ring side burner
- 70,000 BTU's of cooking power
- Each control knob provides individual burner spark ignition for easy and convenient burner start up
- Round double skinned stainless steel hood on center pivot for space saving with cast aluminum end caps and easy read thermometer
- Matte enameled cast iron cooking grids ideal for grilling and easy clean up
- Commercial grade rotisserie kit, including motor, spit rod and prong set
- Powder coated steel cart and side shelves with a bottle opener
- Four hidden caster wheels, two are locking
- CSA approved safety listing
- Easy assembly
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||6|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.