Arosa 250 Gas Barbeque Grill
The Arosa Series defines boundaries with design, function and quality being at the forefront of the grill. This Arosa is designed for people who want the best. Buy now, enjoy forever. The Arosa 250 standard features include:
- Main cooking area (width x depth) 28" x 17.75"
- (6) total burners:
- (4) main stainless steel tube burners
- (1) infrared rear burner
- (1) flush mount infrared side burner (two cooking levels)
- 72,000 BTU's of cooking power
- Each control knob provides individual burner spark ignition for easy and convenient burner start up
- Stylish double skinned stainless steel hood on center pivot for space saving with cast aluminum end caps and easy read thermometer
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking grids and full length stainless steel warming rack perfect for multilevel cooking needs
- Commercial grade rotisserie kit, including motor, stainless steel spit rod and prong set
- Steel cart and side shelves with a bottle opener
- Four hidden caster wheels, two are locking
- CSA approved safety listing
- Ready for LP gas with natural gas conversion kit available
- Easy assembly
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||6|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Steel Gas Grills
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.