Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Prestige Series Gas Grill
This gas grill is perfect for those who want a high-end, stainless steel grill but don’t have a whole lot of space. This grill is great for small families or those who live a compact lifestyle.
- Easily feeds up to six people
- Great for searing, baking, roasting, and even smoking
- Rust-resistant in even the harshest weather
- Space-saving LIFT EASE™ roll top lid seals almost completely for optimum heat retention
- EASY ROLL™ locking casters allow grill to be easily pulled out or tucked away when not needed
- SUREFOLD™ folding side shelves can be easily raised and lowered with one hand
- Four integrated utensil holders
- JETFIRE™ ignition system
- EASY SET™ control knobs let you easily control the flow of gas for perfect grilling temperatures
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge
- Rust-resistant, porcelainized, reversible WAVE™ cooking grids
- Top side provides Napoleon Products' iconic sear lines
- Grooves on the bottom side hold juices against the meat to keep slow-cooked meat moist
- Burners: 2
- Total BTUs: 29,000
- Total cooking area: 483 sq in
- Primary grid: 308 sq in
- Warming rack: 175 sq in
- Large enough for 19 burgers
- Removable drip pan
- Warming rack
- Condiment rack
- Prestige All-Season Cookbook
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Cast Iron Grids, Cast Aluminum Tub, Lid Ends|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||2|
Napoleon Products PRO500RSIB Prestige PRO Series Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner and Infrared Sizzle Zone Side Burner
You Save Up To $1,268.50
You Save Up To $831.00
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $785.95
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/22/2014 8:50:34 PM