Napoleon Products M605RSBI Mirage Series Grill with Infrared Burners and Range Side Burner
Mirage Series Gas Grill with Infrared Burners and Range Side Burner
This gas grill has everything you need. In one unit you have the ability to go from searing over infrared high heat, to baking on the grill like an oven, to rotissing while you make a sauce on the side burner.
- Great for searing, baking, and roasting
- SIZZLE ZONE™ ceramic infrared bottom and rear burners
- Space-saving LIFT EASE™ roll top lid seals in the heat
- Porcelainized, reversible WAVE™ cooking grids season food like a cast iron frying pan
- Unique WAVE™ pattern cradles food for even heating with the added bonus that it's harder for small food to fall through
- Reverse side has a broader surface with a groove that fills with the juices from the food being cooked, holding those juices in place
- JETFIRE™ ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light the burners while remaining cool itself to increase longevity
- Grill in style at night with the backlit i-GLOW™ control knobs; shining blue LED lights highlight the control panel while you grill
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge
- Four integrated accessory hooks inside the doors
- Burners: 6
- Total BTUs: 90,500
- Bottom burners BTUs: 64,000
- Rear burner BTUs: 15,500
- Side burner BTUs: 11,000
- Total cooking area: 920 sq in
- Primary grid: 605 sq in
- Warming rack: 245 sq in
- Side burner: 70 sq in
- Large enough for 38 burgers
- Side shelves with integrated ice bucket and cutting board
- Full-width, removable drip pan
- Warming rack
- Condiment rack
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||6|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.