Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Napoleon Products U405RBPSS Ultra Chef Propane Grill
Ultra Chef Propane Grill
- Up to 59,000 BTU's
- Patented 14,000 BTU stainless steel infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total cooking area: 570 sq. in.
- Black powder coated galvanized cart
- Quality locking Easy Roll™ casters and treaded wheels
- Cast aluminum lid with stainless steel lid and cart inserts
Ultra Chef Series Features:
- Stainless steel temperature gauge with Accu-Probe™ accurately reads the temperature inside the grill
- Easy Set™ ergonomic knobs, for precise heat control and reliable electronic ignition (battery included) to start your grill quickly
- Stainless steel can cast aluminum lid
- Ultra Chef's Solido™ side shelves are high heat resistant and non fading with convenient condiment tray and tool/towel bar
- Side shelves fold down or remove for easy storage
Ultra Chef Exclusive Cooking System:
- Burners are positioned front to back for precise heat control
- Direct cooking allows you to sear (broil) your food to lock in flavor, while the indirect method creates an oven style (roasting) environment
- The tightly sealed lid provides maximum heat retention and oven-like performance
- Napoleon Ultra Chef grills give you the versatility to be creative
- Radiant Wave™ stainless steel sear plates safely control flare-ups. Food drippings are vaporized and refined into a zesty BBQ flavor
- The sear plates totally protect the stainless steel burners. These burners are the best quality and engineering on the market today
- The infrared heat locks in the juices quickly for superior tenderness and flavor
- Heavy duty Wave™ porcelainized cast iron reversible channel grids to keep food moist while cooking
- The generous, stationary warming rack can also be used for indirect cooking and roasting
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||4|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 9/22/2014 12:04:09 PM