Prestige II Gemini™ Propane Grill
Napoleon®'s Prestige II series makes expert grilling simple - just a push of a button and the electronic ignition instantly fires up. Within minutes Napoleon®'s patented stainless steel cooking system is at the perfect temperature for you to enjoy your new grilling experience.
- Over 107,000 BTU's with a 13,000 BTU side burner comes standard
- A huge 1156 square inches of total cooking surface: Primary 750 sq. inches - Secondary 406 sq. inches
- Total of seven burners
- Twin cooking systems with two individual grill heads
- On the right is the 304 stainless steel commercial grade tubeburners for optimum in-direct and convection style cooking
- On the left side of the grill is the high intensity ceramic infrared bottomburners for searing perfection and restaurant style grilling
- Both grill heads have the patented Stainless steel Wave™ 3/8" rod cooking grids for even consistent heat and Napoleon®'s trademark sear lines
- Enclosed storage cabinet with 2 double walled Contour™ doors in stainless steel
- Electronic ignition for easy start
- Commercial quality rotisserie with 4 forks and counter balance
- Stainless steel tubular handle and ergonomic knobs
- Full width stainless steel side shelves with Luxidio® end caps
- Full width removable drip pan channels excess drippings into a removable grease cup for easy clean up
- Easy Set™ ergonomic knobs that connect to precision brass valves
- Reliable electronic ignition (battery included) to start your grill quickly
- The Lift Ease™ roll top lid features a stainless steel temperature gauge with Accu-Probe™ which accurately reads the temperature inside the grill
- The lid has cast aluminum "no rust" sides which allows for zero clearance installations to the rear
- Stainless steel shelves with full width Contour™ condiment trays to keep all your cooking essentials right on hand
- Esthetically superior stainless steel tubular handle that remains cool to the touch
- Large durable two piece all-weather wheels and Easy Roll™ locking swivel casters
- Includes infrared rear rotisserie burner with heavy duty or commercial quality rotisserie and counter balance
- Sturdy and stunning, the Prestige II Contour™ doors are double walled and the enclosed cabinet hides the tank
Exclusive Cooking System:
- Burners are positioned front to back for precise heat control allowing for independent use of each grilling zone
- Direct cooking allows you to sear (broil) your food to lock in flavor, while the indirect method creates an oven style (roasting) environment
- The tightly sealed lid provides maximum heat retention and oven-like performance
- Napoleon® grills give you the versatility to be creative in your cooking adventures
- Rear stainless steel infrared rotisserie burner for restaurant style results
- The infrared heat waves seal and lock in the juices quickly for superior tenderness and flavor
- Unique patented 304 stainless steel sear plates safely control flare-ups
- Food drippings are vaporized and refined into a zesty BBQ flavor
- The sear plates totally protect the 304-16 gauge stainless steel burners. These burners are the best quality construction and engineering on the market today
- The generous, stationary warming rack can also be used for indirect cooking and roasting
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||7|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.