Prestige Pro™ Propane Grill
The Napoleon® Prestige Pro™ Series is the pinnacle of masterful design and engineered performance. Featuring a linear pedestal design and stunning chrome accents, this grill will be the talk of every backyard barbecue. Extra deep side-shelves makes it easy to have all of your sauces and rubs right on-hand so you are grilling like a Pro™ in no time.
- Up to 82,500 BTU's
- Total Cooking Area: 922 square inches
- Total of four burners
- Deluxe high top, space saving Lift Ease™ roll top lid with polished chrome trim accents and handle
- Attractive pedestal base with concealed casters
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner with commercial quality rotisserie and counter balance
- Stainless steel double doors with enclosed storage cabinet and polished chrome handles
- Premium stainless steel side shelves with integrated beverage holders, polished chrome towel bars and tool hooks
Exclusive Prestige Pro™ Features:
- The Lift Ease™ roll top lid has cast aluminum "no rust" sides which allows for zero clearance installations to the rear
- Stainless steel temperature gauge with Accu-Probe™ which accurately reads the temperature inside the grill
- Esthetically superior stainless steel tubular handle that remains cool to the touch
- Patented stainless steel Wave™ rod cooking grids for a unique grilling experience and superior food support for smaller, more delicate foods
- Easy Set™ ergonomic knobs that connect to precision brass valves
- Reliable electronic ignition (battery included) to start your grill quickly
- Commercial quality rotisserie kit with counter balance and four forks for delicious restaurant style cooking using the rear infrared burner
Exclusive Cooking System:
- Burners are positioned front to back for precise heat control allowing for independent use of each grilling zone
- Direct cooking allows you to sear (broil) your food to lock in flavor while the indirect method creates an oven style (roasting) environment
- The tightly sealed lid provides maximum heat retention and oven-like performance
- Napoleon® grills give you the versatility to be creative in your cooking adventures
- Rear stainless steel infrared rotisserie burner for restaurant style results
- The infrared heat waves seal and lock in the juices quickly for superior tenderness and flavor
- Unique patented 304 stainless steel sear plates safely control flare ups. Food drippings are vaporized and refined into a zesty BBQ flavor
- The sear plates totally protect the 304-16 gauge stainless steel burners. These burners are the best quality construction and engineering on the market today
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||5|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.