Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Mirage™ Natural Gas Grill
- Up to 106,500 BTU's
- Total cooking area: 1025 square inches
- Total of 7 burners
- High intensity ceramic infrared bottom burner (right side) for searing perfection that quickly locks in juices for the perfect grilling experience
- 304 stainless steel commercial grade burners with stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings and control flare-ups
- Ceramic rear rotisserie burner for restaurant style cooking
- Double-lined, stainless steel space saving Lift Ease™ roll top lid for oven-like heat retention with Accu-Probe™ temperature gauge
- Engaging i-Glow™ backlit control knobs for late night entertaining
- Integrated ice bucket and cutting board
- Easy Slide™ center drawers for additional storage
- Patented 304 stainless steel Wave™ rod cooking grids
- Full width removable drip pan for easy clean ups
- Curved stainless steel doors with enclosed cabinets
Mirage Series Features:
- Unique automatic Jetfire™ ignition system for easy worry free start ups and stainless steel tubular burners
- The standard flush mount side burner provides additional cooking space for versatile cooking and side dishes
- Sturdy and stunning stainless steel curved doors provide generous hidden storage space
- Wrap Around™ condiment trays with tool hooks to keep all your cooking essentials right on hand
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||7|
You Save Up To $953.50
You Save Up To $578.50
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/21/2014 4:45:45 PM