Mirage Series Classic Gas Grill
This gas grill extends your cooking area from the kitchen to outdoors. Everything you need to create amazing gourmet meals is in one place.
- Great for searing, baking, roasting, and smoking
- Space-saving LIFT EASE™ roll top lid seals in the heat
- Porcelainized, reversible WAVE™ cooking grids season food like a cast iron frying pan
- Unique WAVE™ pattern cradles food for even heating with the added bonus that it's harder for small food to fall through
- Reverse side has a broader surface with a groove that fills with the juices from the food being cooked, holding those juices in place
- JETFIRE™ ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light the burners while remaining cool itself to increase longevity
- Grill in style at night with the backlit i-GLOW™ control knobs; shining blue LED lights highlight the control panel while you grill
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge
- Four integrated accessory hooks inside the doors
- Resists rust and corrosion damage
- Long-lasting construction
- Burners: 3
- Total BTUs: 48,000
- Total cooking area: 675 sq in
- Primary grid: 485 sq in
- Warming rack: 190 sq in
- Large enough for 30 burgers
- Side shelves
- Full-width, removable drip pan
- Warming rack
- Condiment rack
- Sear plates
|Listing:||LED, Quick Ship|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||3|
You Save Up To $953.50
You Save $1,288.50
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/28/2014 12:59:06 AM